Sunday, July 31, 2011

Blue skies smiling at me....


I traveled to Colorado a few weeks ago and was astounded by the breathtaking scenery (cliche and true).  I kept saying to my friend that it looked like an oil painting everywhere you looked!  Picture taken is us traveling to Breckenridge.  We were traveling through what had used to be a watering hole for the dinosaurs...bananas! Anyway, when I saw these Size 9 shoes they reminded me of the sky on some of the sunny days we had and excited me because vintage shoes above the size of 8 are typically difficult to find.  Also, I highly recommend for anybody who has not been to Colorado to take a trip there...it's well worth it and the bus will be making frequent stops there once that part of the journey begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment