Monday, August 1, 2011

This is the element...

"Classic with an Element of Surprise"

In high school one of my best friend's, Sally, and I used to go shopping constantly.  And for a while I was obsessed with this quote I had read from Kate Spade.  She was describing something, what it was now I do not know.  I think I described everything I owned, attempted to purchase or yearned for (HUGE Tiffany pearl necklace that fastened with a round ball just as big as the massive pearls filled with diamonds) with that statement.  In my 18th Birthday card Sally so beautifully hand made she told me that I was "classic with an element of surprise".   That was possibly one of the sweetest things anybody ever told me.

Go to a deep v little black dress with a long, skinny, shiny gold layered necklace, nude heels (4+ inches preferred) and this purse....epitome of 'Classic with an element of surprise'.

Create an element of surprise in your life and wardrobe whenever you can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment